Community Empowerment Services, LLC will assist families in need of interventions with the right services for their situation. The services listed below will help the families with reaching their goals.
- Intake Assessment
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation
- Community Psychiatric Support & Treatment
- Crisis Intervention
- Parent/Youth Support Training
- Independent Living
- Outpatient Therapy
- Group Counseling Children & Adults
- Medication Management
Foster Care Services
Community Empowerment Services, LLC foster parents provide a child with nurturing support and guidance as they participate in normal, routine activities in the home and community. The foster parents are carefully selected and matched to work with the child according to his or her needs. Our goal is to create a partnership where social workers, foster parents and biological families work together in the best interest of the child to create healthy family relationships.
- Therapeutic Foster Care is a temporary placement in a certified therapeutic foster home for children and teens that have impairments in their ability to function within their own families, in school or in the community. These children may have cognitive or behavioral problems and often need support and supervision to help manage their health, welfare, and safety. Therapeutic foster parents complete special training to enable them to do the best possible job caring for a child.
- Respite Care is a short-term child care services that offer temporary relief, improve family stability, and reduce the risk of abuse or neglect to parents and other caregivers . Respite can be planned or offered during emergencies or times of crisis. Respite may be available to foster, kinship, and adoptive families, as well as birth families in need of support.
*If interested in becoming a foster parent please contact 225-292-5151 or email .